1. The student has an e-card (i.e. not a physical card)
2. To check out items using PowerPass, students must:
- Login with a username that is FFC8 plus the student ID number. For example, if the student ID number is 12345, the username would be FFC812345
- The PIN number they should use will be only the student ID number. For example, if the student ID number is 12345, the pin number will be 12345. Students are encouraged to change their pin after their first login.
3. Student cards have the profile of STUDENT
4. Students are allowed to check out five items and have five holds at a time. However, Interlibrary Loans are not permitted on these accounts.
5. Student accounts can access eLibrary and Research resources as well as PCs in the libraries.
6. Student accounts are blocked at $10 which prevents further checkouts of physical materials.